Thursday, August 11, 2011

FAN REPUBLIC: MY FAN’tasies

PACKS, SWAG AND TALENT
Our Music Industry’s Finest-My hot list! (Male version)

Man will always judge by the outward appearance.  Fans judge by ‘swag’.  Female fans judge by ‘looks’ (pardon me).  Critics judge by ‘talent’.  Don’t mind me-just fooling around with the keyboard.

They’ve got the looks and more, angelic voices, unique swag, real talent.

They are show men, after all its show biz.  How can any straight chic resist the charm of these brothers?  Well not exactly to lust after them but to appreciate.

In no particular order;


                                                                         PSQUARE


I think these pair were in their cutest state in their senorita days.  They were hardworking, determined and dogged. They sang and sang...they even ‘bit’-lyrics, beat... who cares?- and how they danced.  PSquare is still a hot duo. Their ‘never-say-die attitude’, good business sense and ‘flenty’ money make them really attractive.  Ain’t it? Ladies, ain’t it? Answer me na...Lol.

                                                                                 FEMI

Yankee returnee Femi gbono feli feli! (HOT).  Mr  ‘A record label’s perfect RnB artiste’.  Many may be bothered if the soul might be taken out of this brother in the name of making music that sells.  I see Mr FEMI as a flexible artiste and will definitely give us good music.  I read in an interview of his in a popular entertainment magazine where he was asked about ‘his being in a relationship’ and he said for now he’s all about his music and that any lady who claims to like him should go all out and buy his album.  Bros Femo...that means say your album go sell o.  Lol. 


                                                                              LYNXX




Mr ‘change her parade’. Well done. Nice song. Wo! If not that you are tall, light and fine.  I won’t put you on this list because that song is anti-feminine.  Just kidding.

                                                                        IKECHUWKWU

Killz kills. Yep.  Killz has an African touch to his build and ‘efery-thing’.  And man...he’s a karate kid too.  He’ll take care of any troublemaker...what a complete ‘knight in camou pants’.  Like late Da grin (RIP) would say ... I say “Jo ooo”. 
Model, Actor, Rapper...  Jo ooo.  May be if you saw killz in real life you will feel me.


DIPP


Dipp is a fast rising intriguing naija music brand.  Dipp has this refined and well defined way of doing his thing.  He has this unusual ability to communicate what’s on his mind in words and pictures to viewers and listeners.  Dipp is determined to entertain us.  He’s doing his best to.  We – are definitely – going - to - have - an - AMAZYNE - time!

                                                                           BANKY W


Mr Bankole Wellington. Mr Crème. Mr Clean.  Mr Meticulous.  His well shaven face and clean videos communicates more about his smoothness.  If he kissed a female frog, she would magically turn into a beautiful princess with ...teddy (Isn’t that what they call it?).  Lol.

                                                                                  KAS

His royal freshness. Yes!  King of swag like he claims in his ‘fimile’ song. Where on earth did he come from?  Lovely song, out of this world persona....

                                                                                                       DARE

Dare is the guy that makes us ladies feel like we are beautiful, unique and very ok just the way we are.  Dare keeps churning out this ‘girl lifting’ songs from his ‘love-llectual’ reservoir.  I can’t say more about this happily married man.

                                                                             NAETO C






Butter Kid.  Easy to spread the gospel of the P, huh?  Mr Naeto’s fresh.  He doesn’t try too hard to communicate his ‘P’-ing.  Mr intelligent, winner: best new act Channel O awards 2009, MTV 2009 winner, BSc, MSc, and still entertaining.
LADIES!  Is he still single?
I give him 10/10.  Shikena.

                                                                                 OD

OD communicates. OD is cool. OD is ... erm erm I’m trying not to use the word commercial- for me. Yeah I like rap. And I like it when I can hear what you say when you rap.  So OD is qualified to be on this list.  Mr ‘I am Intelligent but yet I entertain’. Now that’s what’s up.

                                                                          CARTIAIR


                                          Lord of all swags. Clean. Precise...Sir!


                                                                          SAUCE KID

And why is he on my list? Some may ask. The first time I saw Sauce’s first mix tape poster, I thought ‘wow, see this R n B artiste with lots of tattoo on his body’.  Then when I heard ‘samboribobo’ I thought very different.  Tell me, if you see sauce kid, won’t you whisper ‘fine boy’? <erm...I'm talking to the ladies>


Not satisfied?  Well it’s my list-don’t forget.  ‘Packs, swag and talent’ is in the eyes of the beholder (?).  Remember you are free to give your views on the republic-fan republic. Your fan’tasies,  fan’antics and fan round table topics are welcome. Send them to (fanbaze4u@yahoo.com) and I’ll post them.  Please don’t forget to include your picture (if you want) and what you do.

Esther
Commander- In - Chief
Fan Republic of Nigeria

No comments: