Friday, August 26, 2011

Crazy stuff I found online.

Afternoon peeps!
First I apologize for not showing up earlier in the week...

Well thanks!
I wanted to  wait till next week but I I just couldn't wait to post the various funny and crazy things I have seen online today. LOL!.
First 'Thank God we are not Ghanians'!
A reply to the single some yeye boys from ghana- called the FOKN Bois- released a while ago. The song is titled 'Thank God we are not a Nigerians'. Yeye.
Serves them right huh? I mean the reply. Lol.
You can read the lyrics to the 'Thank God we are not Ghanians' song here.  Very funny.


See fans' responses to D'banj's 'most entertaining fan video' competition.   Oliver is the third single off D'banj's forthcoming album . And with it, a competition for a cash prize of $2500 to the most entertaining fan video for the song.
See this fine girl o.
See more on fan videos here.




The one wey amuse me pass- 'wichcraft for dummies'.   A thread opened by one iya witch on www.nairaland.com. She must be kwazy joking. Lol.




More News:


One more aproko,

                                                         Terry G has developed wings



                                                              And they are black.


Well, thats it for now.
More fun stuff next week- of music of course.
Please, gospel artiste should send me their profiles, videos and singles for the sunday post called 'Cross movement'.

And...


Witchcraft for dummies...Lol!

















No comments: